Friday 22 October 2010

Never Judge A book by It's Cover - 60,000 words completed!

I have hit the great landmark of 60,000 words.  I wonder how many of those will be edited out?

I can't bare the thought of losing any of them, each and every syllable has been a labour of love.  Particularly the words I wrote while on holiday in a cottage in a remote part of Devon last month - with no internet access and no thesaurus!  They were the hardest 5,000 words to write on my husband's old laptop with the letter C and F missing, lovingly levered out by our youngest but they were also the most productive as there were no procrastinating distractions either.

Deepest Darkest Devon

1 comment:

  1. Keep on doing whatever it is that you do – Thanks for sharing this.





    Resume Writing Tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...